Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Twisted FroHawk on MadiMel's Natural Hair (Mohawk/Fauxhawk)


I had posted a photo of my daughter, MadiMel's hair on Instagram, Facebook and other sites and it has become popular.  I saw the same or similar hair style on so many different sites, many different times, etc. And I know that so many people have done it themselves. I came across a few people whho stopped me and asked about her hair style.  I gave them my Youtube channel information and told them a video will be posted soon.

It was one morning, I did not feel like doing much with her hair after being styled in a bun.  It seemed too much to deal with and I woke up tired.  I decided to try out the style on her hair since she was in between hair styles anyway. And the results were good.  MadiMel is at that age where she is becoming picky, so when she saw this style, she fell in love and couldn't stop staring at her hair.

After posting the photo, I received so many requests to do a tutorial.  I finally posted it today and hope you like it!  Take care and God bless!


12 comments:

  1. Very cute! Good job.

    Abbi of http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is difficult to manage curly hairs. I like your video. It is as the tutorial to manage your hairs.

    Regards,
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the loveliest hair, the style suits her to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Tutorial was very easy to follow. My daughter liked seeing the young hair model participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair style is supports to increasing the face look into more handsome and glamour. I love this post to explain the new style to make the hair into more beauty.
    Thanks & Regards
    Super p force for Men

    ReplyDelete
  6. The desire to make money online through the use of social platforms is perfectly normal. In order to achieve this quest, an optimal blogging system is required. A sound blogging system would allow its user adopt a systematic approach to quench his blogging endeavors.Casual Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creating a blog can appear difficult for many people, even though for some individuals it's an simple process. Nevertheless, a very important factor that everybody shares in common is that they are searching for ways to improve their blog and attain increased achievement.best return man

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogging scene has become more worldwide than ever, with a vast array of competitive topics. Even with the ever-rising social networks, the BLOG will always have its distinct place on the Internet. In retrospect, what platforms are more widely used than others.Formal Shoes for men

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such good information, my sister has a curly hair and its very difficult to make a hair style. Because hair is the one of the main aspects of the beauty. Looking at your video, I got the idea about the curly hair... Thanks for your knowledge!!!
    Buy Bimatoprost Online

    ReplyDelete