Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! (Sorry for the Late Post)

Okay, so the post was not actually late, but I had it scheduled to post yesterday and it never did.  I must have done something wrong?  I am so sorry that it happened.

I so was excited about the post too.  But it is better late than never!

I want to wish you all and hope you had a wonderful Happy Mother's Day!  Whether you are a mother, mother that adopted, step mother, or played a "motherly" role in someone's life...Happy Mother's Day.


Here is a video I posted yesterday along with some of my wonderful friends who contributed to do this with me!  These wonderful ladies were more than eager to participate and from me to them, I thank all of them for sharing a piece of themselves.  These friends are relatives, bloggers, youtubers and/or followers. I did not expect so many to share, but it did overwhelm me with emotion as I received the photos and videos since they were all beautiful and sincere.

Again, Happy Mother's Day and remember that it is celebrated every day through love, dedication, care and our personal teachings that we share and give our children.



Love,
Sdestra

P.S. We'll chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Did you click the "publish" button after you scheduled a date? If not that is probably why it did not publish. You have to always click the publish button every time you schedule a post and even if you come back to edit it before publishing otherwise it will not publish. Lovely video and a happy belated mothers day to you all!

    ReplyDelete